BOL AND GOLDEN HORN EXCURSION FROM SPLIT
With the Bol excursion visit the most popular Croatian beach, Golden horn, and enjoy sailing along the island of Brac in a relaxed atmosphere on the beautiful yacht.
Polaris crew will take you to the Bol , picturesque port on the south coast of the Brac island. Our excellent chef will prepare delicious lunch for dear guests. Above all, feel the charm of Dalmatian small town of Bol , beautiful streets, memorable pathway leading to the “Golden horn” beach and finally enjoy swimming on this unique and famous beach . You will depart from Bol at 16:00 and even more enjoy sailing along the coast of amazing island of Brac. Prepare your camera because we will sail into the port of Split with the sunset colors.
Choose your own ideal place on “Polaris” spacious decks… and relax!
BOL EXCURSION ITINERARY:
Departures: every Monday, Wednesday* and Friday
– 08:30 departure from Split city port
-snack during the sailing
– 11:15 arrival in Bol
-free time to explore the town and swim on the famous Golden horn beach
– 16:30 departure from Bol
– Lunch during the navigation
-Relaxed cruise to Split
– 19:15 arrival in Split
* On Wednesdays short stop in Stomorska on island Solta for embarking guests.
PRICE FOR BOL EXCURSION: 75 Eur per person
Under 3 years – free 3- 12 years – 50 % discount
– boat cruise
– visiting Bol town and beach Golden horn
– welcome drink
– lunch on board
– soft drinks, beer, wine during the meal
– fruits and snacks all day long
FOOD AND DRINKS:
– grilled tuna steak, meat or vegetables with salad for the lunch ( note your menu when you book ) – wine and soft drinks during the whole excursion
*other drinks can be purchased at the bar
Don’t forget your camera, swimm suite, towel, sunglasses, sun cream, hat and the most important – lot of good mood!
Polaris is docked in Split city port , just in front of a promenade ” Riva “.