Croatia Small Ship Cruises 2023
WHAT IS THE MOST POPULAR CROATIA SMALL SHIP CRUISE?
So, now when you are thinking of spending your vacation on one of the Croatia small ship cruises, I first want you to take a look at
THE ADVANTAGES OF CROATIA SMALL SHIP CRUISES
- Visiting the most popular islands and places in just 8 days, including National parks
- No packing and unpacking
- Maximum 36-40 guests onboard
- Boats are real luxury floating hotels
- A professional chef on board
- Breakfasts and lunches included in the price
- Many shore excursions, wine tastings, guided sightseeing, gastronomic experiences
- Every day swim stops in the best bays with crystal clear sea
- New friendships
- Lifetime memories
- You don`t need to plan anything, we have planned everything and every day is full of different adventures
- No waiting in lines for the ferries, backtrackings, losing your time and nerves. No need to look at what to do, or where to go, we have it all covered.
- The price is really small for all you will get. Try to book all of the things our cruises include, you will see the real price would be so much higher.
- It`s much more than just a cruise
WHAT IS THE PRICE OF A CROATIA SMALL SHIP CRUISE?
The price goes from € 900 per person/week up to € 3600 per person/week, depending on the time of the season, boat type, and cabin position.